Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Spirit

So December has been interesting. I'm going to post separately. First...Happy Holidays All!

We've visited Disneyland a few times. Harriette sings Small World almost every single day. 
She LOVES that ride. 

And here's a few cute pics from before school, playing in the yard and one of Harriette at her Dance Class with Miss Courtney (loves it but I still have to carry her most of the time!)


 We got our tree last weekend from around the corner. Harriette cried that the tree was too big. Molly ran around between trees. We picked out a great one. It's still not decorated and you will find out why not in a later today post.

I attempted some holiday pictures in matching dresses the girls picked out. 
They weren't really cooperating but boy are they cute and I managed to get a few good pics. 

Molly was invited to classmate's 6th birthday party last Sunday. Cutest girl named Emberlynn and she wanted to go to the rock climbing gym. I was not sure it was going to go over so well but now she is known as the daredevil. She must have climbed the walls 10 times. She was fearless! Good thing she got to do this before the craziness of December 8, 2010....



















No comments:

Post a Comment