Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crazy Week and it's only Wednesday!

Whaley Park - Dance for Fun Class


Swim Lesson at Belmont Pool


Harriette & Cappy at Mac's - Delivering his Father's Day mug



Father's Day was last weekend so the girls and I went to the Discovery Museum in Santa Ana so dad could get in some quiet time (hey dads need that too!) We had a great time especially in the submarine area. You would think I would have some photos of that but mostly I was just making sure they weren't injuring themselves! 

On Sunday I attempted to give Dad some more quiet time by going to Disneyland but I think we were all too tired - we went on one ride, had lunch and cried all the way home. When we did get home, we were so happy to see dad to give him his homemade mug which he loves. We delivered Cappy's mug to him at work the next day. Harriette was not happy that we had to leave. She practically jumps out of my arms to his whenever she sees him. Lawrence is my dad and I believe Cappy came from Molly trying to say Grandpa / Grampie and the name just stuck

Gramma Ata (my mom) is in town this week so she got to attend Molly's first swim lesson of the season! Molly a fish as usual. I was a bit worried about Harriette being jealous of Molly getting to be in the pool only but Gramma distracted her. I asked if I could go in the lap lane which Harriette while Molly is in class which will help when I don't have Gramma to distract next week! We went to the beach too after the lesson since it's right there!

We attended our last Dance for Fun class today but for some reason I got us there late but all was well because the girls got their certificates and then got to play at the playground.

Bugs love Molly - nobody else in the family is being bitten like she is this summer. I took her to the doctor just to make sure she wasn't having any other skin issues - poor girl! Speaking of poor girls - Harriette's molars are coming in and it is NOT fun.  Hands in the mouth and waking up several times a night. Love those teething tablets - even if they are just to make her feel like I'm doing something to make it better. 

Oh and Molly got into one of the schools we applied to! She will be attending Kettering in the Fall! Running around to get paperwork submitted - check! 

I think mom needs some rest. Good night and welcome to Gramma Ata - who just got a computer and hopefully will be reading our blog from now on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment