Good Day Everyone! I finally got this working! www.mollyroth.com is now a blog (and soon I'll get www.harrietteroth.com working). I can update this a little easier (I think I said that on the first post but I didn't have it working then). This photo was taken on June 20, 2009 in the backyard. Molly is wearing her "Rock and Roll Dress" she picked out.Harriette is now 13 months! Her first birthday was great - surrounded by friends and family. She is really crawling fast now. Has almost 10 teeth now (top molars are coming in nicely). She is smiling, mimicing, cruising, walks with assistance, lots more vocalizations and great big belly laughing! She was born with some large skin tags on her ears and we are having them removed on July 9.
Molly finished up her 1st year of Rainbow School preschool. We miss our friends and teachers (especially Miss Tami) already. Now she is taking swim lessons at Belmont pool. She is so comfortable in the water. So summer is here and we are planning lots of play dates with friends, visiting lots of parks and of course Disneyland! Molly is tall enough (over 40") to go on Big Thunder Mountain, Star Tours and Soaring Over California. She loves the "Fast Train". Star Tours was a "little bit scary" and she loved Soaring.
Well I think this will be great - more updated photos and updates on the girls! I will get a gallery up as soon as I figure it out (Harriette on the 7th - photos of her first year taken on the 7th of every month was really) and holiday/old photos of the girls and stuff from the old website I'll get up.
Love everyone and Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment