I decided to use a blog format for ease of updating and archiving. I hope you like the format and the fact that I will probably update more often. I just have to figure out how exactly I want to organize this...where does Harriette on the 7th project go? Hmmm. Well just bare with me while I figure it out.Harriette will be 1 next month. She has 7 teeth so far (I think more are coming in). I started brushing her teeth - she likes it but mostly just wants to bite the toothbrush and gets very mad once I pry it from her little fingers when toothbrushing time is over. She is cruising big time. I don't think she'll walk before her 1st birthday but it will happen in the next month or two. Molly started walking around 14 months. She crawls really fast, loves going up and down a step, can climb off the couch. She's eating well - baby food, table food and she's been on formula just for the past 2 months (it was a mutual weaning off nursing). She can say daddy and cat (and mama but only if she's really upset). She claps, plays peek-a-boo, and has the a very impish grin.
Molly quote from this morning: "I was like look at that crazy Spronge Bob on top of that restaurant." She's loving preschool, pink, princesses and disneyland. Attempted underwear a few times and not consistant but is getting better at using the potty. Her vocabulary has exploded although as you can tell from the quote is sounding a little bit like Mommy (I didn't know I used "I was like" and "she was all" so much). Molly is getting so tall. She's all legs. I'm pretty sure she's hit 40 inches (Star Tours - here we come).
I'm sure there's a ton more. I'll be updating soon! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment