Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Happenings

Molly's piano recital today. She performed Old MacDonald and Ice Cream Cone

Her teacher is Mr. K. This is in the school cafeteria! 

Donut Party and Flowers

Gramma Ata, Dad and Harriette were all there to watch her. We went to Family Nite at CPK after.

I helped Molly's class with their Meet the Masters artwork today. This is the style of Paul Gaugin

Bunny Slippers are the all the rage here.

Climbing at a play date last week.

Gals not as impressed by the "Big Rock" as I was. Bixby Knolls.

This is why I take pics of people rather than weird objects.

Lovely window light. Miss H let me snap some shots of her today! 





So a big rock, play dates, swim classes. Miss H had a sinus infection (needed an inhaler and finishing up antibotics). Gramma Ata visits! Harriette is now 40" tall so we got to go on Soaring Over California last week for the first time with her! Molly piano recital. Read Across America. Jog a thon. Field trip to the Aquarium and to the Cerritos Performing Center. Homework woes too. It's not all fun. There are tears. Mom does yell GO in the morning so we won't be late (we are anyway). But I wouldn't trade this time with them for anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment