Monday, April 25, 2011

Bunnies, Painting & Other Spring Joys!

Obligatory Mall Photos. The girls brought carrots. 

At the mall

I found one!

Egg hunting in the yard


Homemade coconut cake!

Coloring eggs on Saturday

Cappy Easter!

Misplaced tablets. Used food color drops. Turned out nice!

Thanks for lunch Grammas!!! We had a great time!

My HarBar in the yard!

At My Gym - we have been going every Friday!

Harriette starts swim in May. Getting her used to the water. Locker room!


At the park

Molly had pink eye.
Currently on 2nd round of antibiotics - first ones, she had a reaction to.
Ugh no fun at all  for her and for us.

Saving dot for her "Twin" Amanda

"Shirt Check!" Seriously they are turning into twins!

Painted our living room

Not too shabby but seriously wish I could hire a stylist!


The BEST assistants ever! 


We had a lovely Easter - Gramma Bev, Gramma Ata and Cappy were here! The Easter bunny brought goodies, we BBQ'd steaks, colored and hunted for eggs in the yard. It was nice and low key - just perfect. Gramma Bev took Molly to Library Nite at school on Thursday - they both had a blast! Friday I had to take Molly to the doctor again after school. She have a serious eye infection right now. I feel just awful having to give her drops. The first round of antibiotics she had a reaction to and it made her eyes even more red. Too many doctor visits for this poor kid. Saturday the Grammas, the girls, dad & I went to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny. Brian's aunt Leslie made these gorgeous dresses for the girls last month for cousin Wendy's wedding. We decided the dresses were perfect Easter dresses as well as flower girl dresses! A woman even stopped Gramma Bev while we were waiting in line to ask where we bought them. The girls brought the Easter Bunny carrots and it was just so cute and he was very appreciative. There was a lot of giggling going on by those two little ladies while they took their Easter Bunny picture! Too fun and then we all had lunch together AND then we even all got to nap! Monumental! Sunday morning little Miss Harriette was the first one up of course..and followed the lovely Easter I had mentioned earlier.

Springtime...spring cleaning of course and projects. We decided to paint the living room and bathroom before Harriette's birthday (Oh my goodness who let her turn three!) So I'm not sure it was the best idea ever but the living room is done and my assistants were quite helpful (OK they weren't so much but they were very cute!) It took a few days to get the green paint out completely out of Harriette's hair!

Molly is on spring break this week. It's nice not having to rush to get everyone going (except poor Brian). 

The girls are going to start swim lessons at Belmont again. Molly will be in Tiny Tots Level 3 and Harriette will start her very first class. I am worried about sending her in by herself so last week we went together while Molly was at school. At first she was clingy and wanted to get out right away but by the end of 1/2 hr-45min, she did not want to get out, she was holding onto the sides for a short time and letting me hold her out at arms length - not too bad.

OK I'm going now. Brian just said I was doing a lot of writing here. Wooooooo!






No comments:

Post a Comment